PAYLON's factory break room doors are the perfect solution if you want to set up a nice area for relaxation in your facility. They are fully-customizable and made to last for years.
Every facility needs a special space for some rest and piece. The larger the compound, the more people will need it. And, it is for everyone's benefit if the break room has a proper door - one which will separate the area from the rest of the facility but also allow everyone to easily pass through. Here, is where our special factory break room doors come in.
Making A Factory Breakroom
Leaving space for a factory breakroom is highly-recommended (if not mandatory in some states). It will greatly improve worker efficiency and create a better environment for working. In the long run, it will definitely save money, but there are ways to speed up things and notice immediate benefits.
Without one, employees will have to travel outside during break which takes extra time. It would be better if there is a breakroom inside the facility; so everyone can go for a quick meal or rest without the need for long walks.
Other employees might prefer to eat at the workplace and potentially near the equipment which poses some risks. Also worth mentioning, some employees might have to eat on foot which is not too healthy.
Setting up a nice room for relaxation and lunch could prove beneficial for everyone. Workers will rest and have a nice meal. The management will be able to cut operation downtime.
Why Use Doors For Factory Break Rooms?
Benefits To Making A Factory Breakroom
- Ease of access. People can walk in and out simply by pushing the door. Our traffic swinging doors are designed to open when a specific amount of force impacts them. After someone passes through, the door will close by itself.
- Humidity control. If the break room is used for lunch, it will normally have some steam which could cause negative effects on the equipment in other areas of the facility. The doors will take care of that issue.
- Easy separation. The doors will separate the break room with the facility. However, for anyone walking through, the doors will barely be noticeable.
- Noise control. The break room is meant to be a place for relaxation. The sound of ongoing operations outside the room will not be a problem.
- Movable in both directions. The break room door can be opened in both directions to accommodate two way traffic at the same time.
- Visibility. Our doors can also include windows.
A Rich Choice Of Customization Options
By filling in a quick quote form, you can choose:
- Panel arrangement types
- Door facing colors
- Opening dimensions in width and height
- Optional steel frames and window upgrades
- Other accessories such as tear-drop bumpers, impact plates, jamb guards, pad-lock brackets, roller track hoods, and more.
Double Swinging Doors
Double Swinging Door For Breakrooms
Another wonderful idea would be to use double swinging doors. Our double swinging factory doors are built to withstand continual use. With the door’s rugged semi-flexible design, it can recover and center itself again from corner loading. Window sizes can also be modified for different applications.
A double-swinging action door will allow everyone to pass through in dual direction without the need of keeping a hand free to grab the handle or turn the knob. And, such types of doors have all of the above-mentioned benefits like isolating sound and moisture.
PAYLON's Doors Are The Best Choice
We offer the largest range of industrial and commercial doors; best suited to different applications such as factory break rooms, but so much more. All doors are specifically designed according to the customer’s requirements.
If you are unsure what type of factory break room door to choose, worry not. Our friendly and experienced team will explain in detail about the specifics of all our models and make an appropriate suggestion depending on your application. From the moment you make an order to the moment the door is installed, we will be right there next to you, supporting your every step.
At the end of the day, making a breakroom in your factory will help everyone. In the long-run, it will prove a valuable investment. Adding a proper door to go along with it will only make things better.