How Can We Help?
Do you ship internationally?
At the present time the only international shipping we offer is to Canada.
However, we can deliver to a shipping port with the following criteria:
- All payments are made in US currency from a US location.
- Products are paid for in advance prior to any manufacturing.
- Warranty replacement parts are shipped only to a US location.
Is shipping included in my quote?
If shipping is included as part of your quote it will be located at the bottom of your quote near the order total.
In some instances, the exact cost for shipping is not known until we receive the bill from our shipping carrier for shipping you your product, at which point we will charge you for the order including those shipping costs. However, we can give you an estimate based on previous shipments of about the same size and width. Simply ask your sales representative.
If you have an account with a shipping carrier such as UPS, FedEx, Conway..etc then you can provide us with that account number and we can ship your order on your account.
How long does delivery take once I order?
- The 510ALC Aluminum sheet doors can be manufactured and ready to ship in 3 to 5 business days
- All other doors require 8 to 12 days to manufacture (Allow 3 to 6 business days for shipping)